Soft Kiss

ENTRY ABOUT FANFICS MY WORKS FOLLOW

Hello Darling

Welcome to my precious blog.

Credits
Template: Arina Azman
Basecodes: Wana
Others: Atiqah
Sehun Fluff Imagine : Forgotten


It's already 2.15 a.m but your husband is still not home yet. You're sitting on a couch while watching television. Suddenly you heard someone entered your house. And he is Oh Sehun.


Sehun's POV


Such a great day until I forgot to tell (y/n) that I will come home late. I hope she's not mad. She must have been asleep at time like this so, I twist the door knob and entered my house slowly trying not make any sound. As I walk heading to the living room, I saw her watching television. Man, she's still awake.

"Hey sweetheart, I thought you were already asleep." he sat beside you and waiting for you to respond. But you were ignoring him by focusing towards the television. 

Sehun felt something is going wrong, so he fill the gap between you and him and try to lean closer to give you a kiss. Unfortunately, you lean back to avoid his lips not wanting them to touch yours.

"Where were you from?" you asked him coldly. Sehun startled by your action and lean his back slowly.

"Oh, when I was on my way home I saw a few of my old friends. They asked me to join them having some coffee. Since I didn't met them for a long time, so I said yes." he answered while rub the back of his neck.

His answer makes you really mad but you just stay silent. How could him enjoying his day without telling you? At least he should call or text you.

Sehun felt awkward after not hearing any answer form you. "Um, Daeun said hi to you by the way." he tried to break the silent. After hearing that, you just want to explode. Firstly, he's spending all day without you. Secondly, he didn't even tell you that he was going out with his friends. And thirdly, he's spending with his friends that include a girl without you around him! How could him?

"That's nice." you replied sternly as you're trying to calm yourself and quickly stand from your sit heading to the stairs. But Sehun was fast, he grab your wrist prevent you from leaving.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous." he said worriedly as you're acting sensitive and cold towards him. "No I'm not!" you accidently yelled at him. You can't control yourself from being mad anymore.

"Then, what is it baby? What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked you smoothly while move a step closer trying to back hug you.

Before you let them happen, you remove your hand from his grip slowly. You're really mad at him but at the same time you don't want to hurt him by acting so harsh.

"You should've known yourself." you walking to the stairs leaving him alone dumbfounded.


- - - -


Sehun just stay silent for a seconds. "What did I do wrong?" he asked himself while thinking. "Maybe it's true that she was jealous." he continued. 'But (y/n) never act like that before. She's hell mad. Did I missed something?" he was so confused what really happened to you.

He sit back on the couch with his fingers rubbing his chin while still thinking the main problem that causes you mad.

"Is she on her period?" Suddenly he snapped his fingers just like he has found the answer. 

"Yeah! of course she's on her period, Oh Sehun! Why are you so stupid?" "Maybe she was having period cramps right now. Well, I should bring her some painkillers then." 

He said to himself again while walking to the kitchen. He took the painkillers from the kitchen cabinet and open the fridge door to take a bottle of cold plain water suddenly, something caught his eyes. It was a cake. He bend down to take a look at the delicious Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake which was written 'Happy 1st Anniversary!' on top of it. He stared at the cake for a few second. "Shit." He leave the kitchen and heading to your room immediately.


- - - -


Before he enter the room, he cursed himself for forgetting both of your anniversary. "Such a stupid husband. Ugh, you're so disappointing."

Then, he tried to calm himself down and slowly twist the door knob and let himself in. He saw a figure laying on the bed with blanket covering the whole of your body. Probably crying. He just sighed. He move closer to you and sit himself down beside you on the bed. 

"(y/n)," he started as he patted you covered body. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I really forgot that today is our anniversary. He told you but there is no respond so he continued "And I'm sorry because I spend our special day with someone else. I know I was wrong. I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me." He said while hugging you tight. His voice is full with regrets which makes you feel guilty with your sudden act before.

He buried his face to your covered neck waiting for you to respond. Suddenly you moved aside facing him while pull the blanket that covered your face. Both of you having an eye contact for a few second.

"I will always forgive you but please Sehun, don't take it easy." you told him while caressed his cheek with your hand softly.

He let a weak smile while rubbing your hand which is caressing his cheek. Then he buried his face into your neck and whine "I'm very very sorry. Truly I am." he said against your neck.

"It's okay, honey. I've already forgave you. But don't do it again arraseo?" you replied while stroking his soft blonde hair.

He remain silent on your neck that makes you asked him again "Honey, arraseo?" he tilted his head to face you again showing his cute puppy eyes that was full of regrets.

He move closer to your face placing his forehead on yours until both of your nose touched.

"I'm sorry." he apologized again with a pout on his lips as he look into your eyes deeply. You chuckled  lightly from his cuteness.

"I've  told you it's okay. Just promise me you won't do it again. Promise?" you asked him as your fingers dancing on his chest drawing invisible circles on it. "I promised." he answered you.

You give him a peck on his lips and a wide grin appeared in his face. "Happy anniversary, jagiya." He wished and kiss you passionately.

"I have something for you." you told him as the kiss broke. You woke up from you bed and made your way towards the bathroom to take something. 

Then you jumped back on the bed sitting beside him with both your head leaning on the bed board. You hand him your pregnancy test. "It showed positive." you said with a cheeky smile.

He froze for a little while. "(y/n) are you serious?" he asked as he can hardly believe it. "Am I going to be a father?" he continued and you can see a huge smile appeared on his face while you just nod as an answer.

"Oh dear, thank you sweetheart!" he screamed and hugged you tightly. "Ah, I love you so so so much!" he said excitedly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." he give you shower of kisses on your face in between his words.

You just laughed at his reaction. At the same time you're so grateful that he was so happy after heard the news. 

"I can't wait to see this belly become bigger." he told you while rubbing your still flat tummy. You just smiled and answered "Well, we can shopping babies requirement together."

"Of course we can! I can't wait to know the gender too. If she's a girl, I want to name her Luna but if he's a boy, how about Lune or Luen?" he asked you excitedly. You just chuckle as you can see how excited he was for having a baby.

"I think maybe it's too early for their names." you told him as you cupped both of his cheeks. "Let's celebrate this news with our favorite cake in the fridge!" you cheered and he just grin as an agreement. He lift you up bridal style heading you down to the kitchen.


_The End_