Soft Kiss

ENTRY ABOUT FANFICS MY WORKS FOLLOW

Hello Darling

Welcome to my precious blog.

Credits
Template: Arina Azman
Basecodes: Wana
Others: Atiqah
Kai Angst Imagine : Memories


Weekend is the best day for you to watch your favorite drama. After getting sick with all the paper works you've been working on during weekdays, this is the only time to release your tension.

It would be better spending all day long with your beloved husband. But not today. Kai is sleeping in both of your room as he was so tired. He just back from his meeting in Japan last night. You don't want to bother him, so you just spend your day alone.

You're sitting on a couch with your cat, Tinker which is sleeping on your lap. Suddenly you felt a pair of muscular arms were hanging around your neck from behind. You're surprised at first but then you know it's your husband.

Kai buried his face in your neck inhaling your sweet scent. "Why don't you wake me up?" he asked as his hot breath tickled down your neck. You giggled cutely feeling the ticklish on your neck as it hits your sensitive spot.

"Go back to sleep, I know you're tired." you said back to him while caressed his jawline with your hand softly.

"Okay." he jump on the couch from behind to sit beside you then he pick Tinker from your lap then put it down on the floor.

"Shuh, go away." He chased the cat away then lay his back on the couch with his head placed comfortably on your lap snuggling into you. He closed his eyes as he tried to continue his sleep.

"How could you said that to Tinker." you watch as your cat walk its way outside. "Look, he's sulking already." you crossed both of your arms against your chest and frowned.

"Well, he deserve it. He's not supposed to laying comfortably on my wife's lap," he pout and look into your eyes deeply as he also need an attention from you too.

You smiled waiting for him to continue as your fingers playing with his soft brown hair "Plus, I'm your husband. He's a cat. So, I'm more important than Tinker, right?" he asked as he move his hand to play with your other hand and bring it to his lips then kiss it.

"Right?" he asked again tilting his head to look at you. "Of course you're important. But-" "But what?" he cut you off while frowning.

You chuckled "But, you're the one who bought Tinker for me and he always accompany me when you're not around."

"So?" he answered still frowning. "So, both of you are important. If Tinker is not here, no one going to take care of me." you told him as your hand stroke his hair.

"Yeah, whatever. But, I'm the only one who can lay on your lap while the others are not allowed." he pout again playing with his nail. Aigoo, you just want to kiss those lips. So irresistible.


"Alright, alright. You're the only one who can own me. I'm yours." you gave up and buried your face on his head inhaling the scent of his shampoo then kiss his forehead.


He smiled in satisfaction as he grab your face bringing his lips to lock with yours. You wrap both of your hands around his shoulder deepening the kiss. You felt he smiled in the kiss and he bit your lips slowly.

"I love you. So much." he whispered after the kiss broke sending shivers down your spine.


- - - -


"Jagiya?" a voice asked made you snapped from your thought. Tears fall down your cheeks without you noticed. You wipe your tears immediately not wanting for him to see you cry. But it's too late because he already saw them rolling down on your milky white cheeks.

Suddenly he stood up from your lap facing you. His face plastered with a worried expression. But if you could see it carefully you can see the saddened in his eyes as he knows the reason behind your sudden tears.

Without hesitant he wrap his hand around your waist hugging you tightly to keep you calm. "Is it about Kai again?" he asked softly.

You keep silent but still managed to reply his hug and snuggle your face into his chest. By just how you act, he already know the answer is yes. 


Suho's POV

I heave a sigh, gently patted her head then stroke her smooth hair. I felt pity but sad at the same time. I understand the feeling when we lose our loved ones but it's already 6 years after the car crashed incident. Luckily she survived but unfortunately, Kai don't. Her life was miserable after Kai left her until her parents asked me to take care of her since I'm her best friend. 

A year after, she can get over it slowly as she give a birth to Kai's child. A baby boy named Taeoh came to her life and fixed everything little by little. At least she had a son that looks just like Kai to keep reminding her that she's not alone.

She need to work hard to own a lot of  money to bear herself and her baby. She's very hardworking but she need a husband to take care all of their needs. I made my mind to asked her if she can accept me to be her husband so I can look after them both. I promised her that I will give all of my love to her and Taeoh. She's my first love after all and I really love her more than myself. Plus, I really want to take care of her and Taeoh for Kai as he's also my best guy friend. Both of them met through me actually. 


She hesitate at first, but after a few month she made up her mind and agreed to marry me. I can see how she want to move on as she knows Kai want the best for her. There's one time I saw her crying while holding both of their wedding photo. I also heard she persuade herself by saying that Kai also feeling sad whenever she sad and she should be happy that she have a husband and a son that loves her truly now. I'm totally a liar if I said that I didn't cry. I do cried. But I need to stay strong to guide my Queen and little Prince to live better. 


- - - -


Suho's POV 

I recall back all the things that we've been through. After past 6 years she still can't forget about him. I'm definitely can't replace Kai but I won't give up to be a caring and loving husband to her also a great father to my children. 

I tighten my hug around her as I don't want her to leave me. "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm sure Kai must be so proud of how strong you are to endure with all this. Your life is getting better everyday. Keep doing that, because we know he must be happy too just to see her wife and son happy." I sooth her while caressing her back. 


"Omma! Appa! Can we have pizza for dinner?" our little Princess asked as she taking her small step to downstairs. We broke our hug and I immediately wipe her tears off not wanting our kids to see. 


I gave her a small peck oh her lips that make her smile a little before I make my step towards our little Princess and lift her into my arms. 


"Of course we can, sweetheart. What are we going to order then?" before she managed to answer, her brother went downstairs with light of speed while saying "Pepperoni and cheese with stuffed crust!" then he hug my legs "Can we, appa? Can we? Can we? Can we?" asked him again with pleading eyes. 


"Anything for appa's lovely Prince and Princess," I said then turned around to face (y/n) to see her smile sweetly. Her smile that made me fall in love with her for the first time. The smile that never failed to make me fall into her deeper. 


"And anything for my Queen too." I continued and smiled at her. He smile become wider while mouthing 'thank you, Joonmyeon' at me. I just smiled as an answer. 


"Instead of ordering pizza at home, why don't we eat it at their restaurant? At least we can go somewhere else after that." She said as she made her way towards us. 


I can see my children's eyes already sparkling in excitement and wait patiently for my permission. "Go get ready, then." 


"Yeay!" the kids scream and hug me tightly then I felt her pair of arms wrap around my waist from my behind. I drag her infront to join our group hug together. Another sweet moment between my lovely family.



_The End_